No time to see your stylist before a big Holiday event? No worries, Holiday hair styles don’t need to be fussy or hard to do. Follow these steps to recreate the style shown here.
1) Prep hair with a root lifter and tease or backcomb at the crown for extra lift
2) Part hair where desired and secure into a low pony just above the the nap of your neck
3) Take a section of hair from the ponytail and attach a bobby pin half way down the hair shaft
4) Next, with the bobby pin already attached to your section of hair, secure to the base of your pony
5) Repeat this step with remaining sections of your ponytail